Canadisk journalist forteller Aftenposten-journalist som spør: 'Hvordan kan du rettferdiggjøre å kalle oss løgnere?'
Utdrag (videointervju og resten av artikkel hos Veterans Today under bildet av den skadde jenta som korrupt media har brukt ved fire forskjellige åstedsrapporter, til fire forskjellige tider og datoer... Aftenpostens journalist får grundig svar og beviser på hvorfor media lyver. KIldene deres er løgnaktige.
Watch Canadian Journalist Completely Dismantle Mainstream Narrative on Syria
Freelance journalist Eva Bartlett is no stranger to the Syrian conflict, having visited the country repeatedly since the conflict began to get a sense of the realities on the ground. This week, confronted by a mainstream journalist regarding the lies presented in media coverage of Syria, Bartlett succinctly laid out exactly what the problem was.
On Friday, the Canadian journalist and human rights activist took part in a press conference organized by the Syrian mission to the United Nations. After delivering her remarks regarding the current situation in Aleppo and throughout the country, in which she pointed out Western media bias regarding the conflict, Bartlett was asked by a journalist from the Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten what the incentive was for Western media to spin a false narrative.
The Norwegian journalist asked her about "the agenda from us in the Western media, and why we should lie -why the international organizations on the ground should lie?... How can you justify calling all of us liars?"
Pointing out that there are "certainly honest journalists among the very compromised establishment media," Bartlett started off by challenging the assertion about the 'international organizations' on the ground in eastern Aleppo. The reality, she noted, is that "there are none."
- Walid (@walid970721) 10 декабря 2016 г.
"These organizations are relying on the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights [SOHR], which is based in Coventry, UK, which is one man. They're relying on compromised groups like the White Helmets. Let's talk about the White Helmets: They were founded in 2013 by a British ex-military officer, they have been funded to the tune of $100 million by the US, UK, Europe and other states."
Bartlett also recalled that while the White Helmets "purport to be rescuing civilians in eastern Aleppo and Idlib" no one in eastern Aleppo has heard of them; and I say 'no one' bearing in mind that now 95% of these areas of eastern Aleppo are liberated." At the same time, "The White Helmets purport to be neutral, and yet they can be found carrying guns and standing on the dead bodies of Syrian soldiers."
Furthermore, she noted, "their video footage actually contains children that have been 'recycled' in different reports; so you can find a girl named Aya who turns up in a report in say August, and she turns up in the next month in two different locations."
Les resten og se video her, hos Veterans Today:
- JFK Jr. Told the World Who Murdered His Father
- UN: Militants prevent Aleppo civilians from fleeing
- Systematic Neo-colonisation of Muslim World
- Donald Trump is conniving with Goldman Sachs, the "bank of mafiosa"
- John Kerry: Syrian rebels/terrorists threaten civilians and "humanitarian assistance"
- Vital Read: Dan Rather on Trump
- Syrian army's Aleppo advance: Press TV debate: Kevin Barrett vs. "liberal humanitarian Zionist" Brent Budowski:
- Guardian: FBI covered up Russian influence on Trump's election win, Harry Reid claims
- NEO - Is the New Fake News Worse Than the Old?
- Russian Reconciliation Center evacuated 50,000 civilians from E. Aleppo in past 2 days - MoD
- The Real Nexus Behind European Terrorism Exposed: Duff on Press TV
- Mila Kunis: Hollywood producers want actresses to be pimps
- Cuba and Russia Sign New Defense Agreement